lunedì 26 dicembre 2011

Best of (almost) everything - great 2011 for Givingshape

Year 2011 was a good year for me, but to end it with three products mentioned in the "Best of 2011" was certainly beyond my expectations!
I have already told you about Hyper Touch Guitar included in Yanko Design best of 2011 (with 213000 clicks!), I also discovered that Wacom sketcher finished second in the "best of 2011: Tablet concepts" Designbuzz website, and also Basalto fireplace has placed second in "best of 2011: fireplaces" Hometone website!

Thanks to all!




Il 2011 è stata una buona annata per me, ma finirla con 3 prodotti selezionati in classifiche "best of 2011" va oltre le mie aspettative!
Vi ho già scritto di Hyper Touch Guitar inclusa nella classifica di Yanko Design (con 213000 click), ho anche scoperto che sia Wakom sketcher che Basalto si sono classificati secondi nelle rispettive classifiche dei siti designbuzz e hometone !
Grazie a tutti !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento